Rewarding your relationship
All checking accounts are the same, right? Not at Andover Bank. Our accounts come packed with real benefits, like Affinity Checking our best account!
- High yield, premium tiered rate, paid monthly (with qualifying debit card activity and e-statements)
- $10 monthly fee – waived with $2,000 in monthly account deposits; or $5,000 combined deposit and loan balances
- $250 off mortgage closing costs
- Free statement savings account
- Transfer the Cents
All our checking accounts come with:
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- Account Alerts
- Mobile Deposit
- Android Pay™, Apple Pay™, Samsung Pay™
- CardValet® (individual debit card controls)
- Person-to-Person Payments (Popmoney®)
- 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Access to 25,000+ nationwide ATMs fee-free with the MoneyPass network
- 0.25% discount on consumer loans with auto pay*
Transfer the Cents
Put your savings on autopilot
|It’s simple! We’ll link your debit card to your savings account and then you use your card for everyday purchases. We’ll automatically round up your purchase amount to the nearest dollar and transfer the difference to your savings!
*Offer not applicable on conventional mortgage loans. Requires an Andover Bank checking account from which loan payment is deducted.
To earn premium rate, account requirements must be met. Account requirements include, 12 debit card (POS) transactions of $10 or more to post and clear each statement cycle, and receiving e-statements. Total deposit and loan relationship is defined as the combined balance in all personal deposit and loan accounts. $250 off charged closing costs on owner-occupied 1st mortgage loans.
Other Great Checking Options
Rewards Checking 1
Packed with real banking benefits.
- $6 Monthly fee
- Earns interest monthly
- Free linked Companion Savings Account 2 with bonus rate
- 1 free box of basic checks per year
- 8 free money orders or cashier’s checks per month
- Safe deposit box discount
- Transfer the Cents
1. Shipping charges apply to check orders. Companion savings account must be linked to Rewards Checking Account to waive the monthly service fee.
2. To earn bonus rate, account requirements must be met. Account requirements include, 12 debit card (POS) transactions of $10 or more to post and clear each statement cycle on your linked Rewards Checking Account, and receiving e-statements.
Interest Checking 3
Classic checking with interest.
- Earns interest on all your balances monthly
- $10 monthly fee – waived with $1,500 minimum daily balance
- Transfer the Cents
3. To waive monthly service fee, a $1,500 minimum daily balance must be maintained.
Value Checking 4
Just the basics.
- No monthly fee
- No minimum balance
- E-statements required
4. A $3 fee per statement cycle applies for paper statements.
Fees will apply for other services such as NSF/Overdraft fees and stop payments. Ask for a copy of our Schedule of Fees for a complete list. Interest earning checking accounts are variable rate accounts subject to change at any time (see "Common Features" below).
Andover Bank Funds Availability
Andover Bank Substitute Checks
Andover Bank EFT Disclosure
Andover Bank Account Terms and Conditions
Andover Bank Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions
Andover Bank Common Features
Our knowledgeable account representatives will help you choose the account that is right for you. Contact us today by phone at 844-259-5473 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Ready Cash is a personal unsecured line of credit that also provides overdraft protection. Applicant must apply and meet credit standards. Interest charged on unpaid balances.
- Automatic Transfer Service Sign up to transfer money in increments of $50 from savings to checking to cover an overdraft item. $3 per transfer.
- Overdraft Privilege ODP is given to customers the day their account is opened. If their account is maintained in a satisfactory manner, ODP may be increased. Andover Bank may elect to pay your overdraft checks rather than return them unpaid. You will be charged service fees for insufficient funds as appropriate.
DEBIT MASTERCARD Apply for a Debit MasterCard and enjoy the convenience of using your debit card to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted. It’s not a credit card because purchases are deducted from your checking account. You can use your debit card to get cash at ATM’s and use it to shop wherever you see the MasterCard logo and online. When you shop with your MasterMoney debit card, the amount, date and place where you used it will appear on your statement. To apply for your MasterMoney debit card, ask an Andover Bank customer service representative.
ACCESS All Andover Bank checking accounts can be accessed through the STAR/PLUS network as well as Jeannie, Pulse, Cirrus, Discover, American Express, Visa, and MasterCard. Andover Bank customers can use any Sheetz ATM for cash withdrawals without a fee.
INTERNET BANKING Online Banking and Web Bill Pay available 24/7 at www.andoverbankohio.com
INFOLINE 888-343-2200 Andover Bank’s automated telephone system allows access to your accounts 24/7. With INFOLINE you can inquire what your balance is, find out what checks have cleared, transfer funds, make your Andover Bank payment from an Andover Bank account and get deposit information all at the touch of a button with any touch-tone phone.
NIGHT DEPOSITORY All Andover Banking Centers have convenient safe night drops for your after hour’s deposits and payments.
DEPOSIT BOXES All banking centers except our South Jefferson office have Safe Deposit Boxes. Check for sizes and availability at your branch locations.
A passbook savings account that pays interest on the daily balance. This account compounds quarterly and offers unlimited deposits. If you exceed 6 withdrawals per month, there will be a $5 fee for each additional withdrawal. Account balances below $100 will be charged a $3 per month service fee. This charge will be waived if the account owner is under 18 or over age 60.
A fun and easy way to save for Holiday shopping. Pay as little or as much as you want, and next year, in time for early holiday shopping, you’ll receive a deposit, plus interest, to your checking or savings account. Once you receive your funds, just start over again saving for the next year.
Certificates Of Deposit
Andover Bank offers long and short term certificates of deposit with a minimum deposit of $1,000. You may choose to receive your interest by check or deposited directly to your checking or savings account. Quarterly interest compounding is also available. Your have the option of choosing the interest payment plan which best suits your needs. All certificates have penalties for early withdrawal.
Preferred Money Market
Our Money Market has four balance tiers that determine your interest rate. Interest is variable and compounds monthly. Account balances below $1,500 will be charged a $10 per month service fee. Customers receive monthly statements.
You may make six (6) withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer or by check, draft debit card or similar order to a third party. If there are more than 6 withdrawals in any statement cycle there is a $15 per withdrawal fee starting with the 7th withdrawal.
Health Savings Account
HSA's allow you to make contributions and earn interest tax free. Distributions are tax free when used for qualified medical expenses including health insurance deductibles, co-payments, certain over-the-counter medications and out-of-pocket expenses. Money not dispersed in the current year will stay in the account and can be used for future medical expenses.
The account features a tiered interest rate that compounds monthly. The account has a $25 annual fee and allows for 5 free debits per statement cycle. Debits can be by automatic withdrawal or check. If there are more than 5 debits per statement cycle, there is a $.50 charge per item thereafter. Individual and family plans are available.
To qualify for an HSA, the owner must have a high deductible health plan (this is not a product for the uninsured), may not have other health insurance coverage, is not entitled to Medicare benefits and cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s tax return. Contribution limits apply.
Individual Retirement Accounts
Andover Bank offers Roth and Traditional IRA’s. We also offer the Coverdell Education Savings IRA.
This plan offers an opening balance of $100 with minimum deposits of $20 thereafter. This plan is ideal for someone interested in weekly or monthly IRA deposits. The savings IRA has a tiered variable rate based on account balance, offers quarterly compounding and semi-annual statements.
This plan offers fixed rate certificates with a minimum deposit of $1,000. Individuals making their yearly IRA deposits as a lump sum may find this plan more suitable to their needs. The certificate IRA also offers quarterly compounding and semi-annual statements.
All IRA plans follow Federal and IRS regulations. There are substantial penalties for early withdrawal. If you have any specific questions, please call your nearest Andover Banking Center.
Andover Bank Common Features