Thank you for considering Andover Bank as a potential place of employment.
Andover Bank is seeking a full-time staff accountant located at our headquarters in Andover, Ohio.
The position requires knowledge of accounting, banking and internal controls. A bachelor’s degree preferred, an associate degree required in accounting, finance, business administration, or related area preferred. Equivalent education and work experience will be considered. Banking experience is preferred.
Andover Bank is seeking a full-time Collector to be located at our Headquarters in Andover, Ohio. Full benefit package is available.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or GED required. Six months to one year experience preferred.
- Duties include notifies or locates customers with delinquent accounts by letter, telephone or in person.
- Provides accurate, efficient and exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Maintains knowledge of bank regulations, products, policies, procedures and meets deadlines
- Assists in preparing approved delinquent accounts for submission to an attorney or outside agency for collections
Client Service Representative I, (Teller) part-time At Ashtabula, Conneaut and Madison Banking Centers in Ohio and Millcreek Banking Center in Erie, Pennsylvania!
Andover Bank is seeking an outgoing, friendly candidate for our Ashtabula, Madison, and Millcreek Banking Centers. If you love people, this is the job for you! Part-time benefits provided such as vacation and life insurance. We have a complete in-house training program. Apply today so we can tell you more!
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Prior Teller or sales experience preferred. Flexible to work at other locations as needed.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Provides positive, accurate, efficient and exceptional customer service
- Accountable for accuracy with cash, checks and customer transactions.
- Follows confidentiality guidelines and understands bank procedures.
- Achieves individual referral goals and helps with branch goals.
Interested candidates may send a resume with salary requirements to Andover Bank, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 1300, Andover, OH 44003 or e-mail information to AndoverBankHR@andoverbankohio.com. Or stop into any of our locations for an application. Drug Free Workplace Affirmative Action/EOE