Thank you for considering Andover Bank as a potential place of employment.
Download an application here or one may be obtained at any of our banking centers. Send a resume with salary requirements to Andover Bank, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 1300, Andover, OH 44003 or e-mail to AndoverBankHR@andoverbankohio. Drug Free Workplace EOE/Affirmative Action
ANDOVER BANK IS HIRING!
If you are friendly, enthusiastic and a hardworking individual, join us in meeting the financial needs of our communities.
Community Sales Manager
Andover Bank is seeking a leader for the position of Community Sales Manager! The position is located at our Jefferson, Ohio Banking Center.
Qualifications - Bachelors or Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from an accredited college or technical school; and more than three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior loan production and Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry. Knowledge of bank regulations, products, policies and procedures.
- Accountable for the overall leadership of an efficient operation and peak performance of a higher volume banking center, including sales, reports, meeting and developing goals
- Manages the team to set the tone, pace, and direction
- Provides accurate, efficient and exceptional customer service
- Maintains open communication, staff development and meets deadlines
- Participates in community business development and community activities
- Offers customer appropriate consumer and business financial products and services to meet their needs
Andover Bank is seeking a full-time Collector to be located at our Headquarters in Andover, Ohio. Full benefit package is available.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or GED required. Six months to one year experience preferred.
- Duties include notifies or locates customers with delinquent accounts by letter, telephone or in person.
- Provides accurate, efficient and exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Maintains knowledge of bank regulations, products, policies, procedures and meets deadlines
- Assists in preparing approved delinquent accounts for submission to an attorney or outside agency for collections
Client Service Representative I, (Teller) part-time At Ashtabula, Austinburg, and Millcreek Banking Center in Ohio
Andover Bank is seeking an outgoing, friendly candidate for our Ashtabula, and Austinburg Banking Centers in Ohio and our Millcreek Banking Center in Erie, Pennsylvania. If you love people, this is the job for you! Part-time benefits provided such as vacation and life insurance. We have a complete in-house training program. Apply today so we can tell you more!
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Prior Teller or sales experience preferred. Flexible to work at other locations as needed.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Provides positive, accurate, efficient and exceptional customer service
- Accountable for accuracy with cash, checks and customer transactions.
- Follows confidentiality guidelines and understands bank procedures.
- Achieves individual referral goals and helps with branch goals.
Interested candidates may send a resume with salary requirements to Andover Bank, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 1300, Andover, OH 44003 or e-mail information to AndoverBankHR@andoverbankohio.com. Or stop into any of our locations for an application. Drug Free Workplace Affirmative Action/EOE